On September 6, Titanic Slipways and Titanic Quarter will host the world championship boxing clash between Belfast’s Carl Framption and Spain’s Kiko Martinez.
Titanic Belfast Opening Hours
The Titanic Belfast visitor attraction will open at 9am to visitors and the last tour entry on Sept 6 will be 2:20pm. Titanic Belfast building will close at 16:00hrs. After this closing time, the building will be open only to clients attending private events.
The arena hosting the Titanic Showdown event is located between the Titanic Studios and Titanic Belfast visitor attraction.
Events and Parking information for September 6 in Titanic Quarter:
Access to the stadium will be via Queens Road and via the rear of Titanic Signature Building (TSB).
Parking for Titanic Showdown, World Championship Boxing:
- Titanic Belfast underground Pay-and-Display Car Park – Space available 500 vehicles
- Belfast Met College Pay-and-Display Car Park – Space available 324 vehicles
- Surface/ground Pay-and-Display Car Park Car Parks located beside Belfast Met College and facing former Harland & Wolff Offices (now Titanic House) Space available 318 vehicles
- T13/Coach Park area – Space available 150
- Car park availability signage will be operational on approach roads to Titanic Quarter & locally within Queens Road
- Normal scheduled services with Translink, NI Railways and Airport Express 300 will be operating.
Patrons are asked to note that vehicles may be subject to search.
Weather: Forecast is for dry weather. However, all patrons are reminded that this is an outdoor arena and cold weather clothing is recommended. For latest updates on Saturday’s weather,click here.
Food and beverage facilities will be available in the location of the Titanic Showdown boxing event on the Titanic Slipways. Please see menus and prices below.
ID MAY BE REQUIRED: PASSPORT orDRIVING LICENCE ACCEPTABLE.