Where’s my local participating farm?
2014 Farm Locations
- Tickety-Moo Farm – Irvinestown
- Glencraig Farm – Claudy
- Derryduff Farm – Dungiven
- Braemar Farm – Castlerock
- Buchanan Turkeys – Kilrea
- Vowgarve Farm – Ballymoney
- Broughgammon Farm – Ballycastle
- Hillstown Farm Farm – Randalstown
- The Hill Farm – Ballymena
- Glenarm Estate – Glenarm
- Ballylagan Organic Farm – Straid
- Laurelview Farm – Templepatrick
- Tynedale Farm – Belfast
- Gordonall Farm – Greyabbey
- Rowreagh Farm – Kircubbin
- Wm. Orr and Son Farm – Crossgar
- Rathmore Pig Farm – Banbridge
- Blackberry Hill Farm – Gilford
- Orchard Mushrooms – Lurgan
- Poyntz Farm – Portadown
- Armagh Apple Farm – Portadown
We have 21 farms taking part in The Bank of Ireland Open Farm Weekend this year.
It’s possible to visit more than one farm in a day and something we’d highly recommend. Seeing more than one farm gives you an even better insight to different types of farms and even more delicious food!
Check our ‘media’ section in the week running up to the weekend for some ‘suggested itineraries’ for visiting multiple farms.
Go on – make a day of it!