If, like me, you want great food, don’t want to break the bank and need to eat fairly quickly, here are some places in Belfast you should check out for £10 or less for a lunchtime deal that aren’t the obvious chains. Here is our top 10!
1. AM:PM’s £8.50 for lunch and wine is fantastic value. They also do an amazing steak sandwich.
2. Deane’s 4-10-4 lunch at the Meat Locker is fine dining without the expense and really is EPIC!
3. A little piece of Paris on the Lisburn road. La Bastille’s £8.50 lunch and wine deal changes each day. Ideal for business meetings.
4. The little Italian on the corner. £8.50 for lunch and wine/soft drink. Incredible food and al fresco dining available on a sunny day.
5. Lunch for £6.50! Monday to Friday at Hadskis. Right in the heart of Cathedral Quarter
6. Bia rebel ramen : Delicious #ramen noodles lunch from Chef Brian. At St George’s Market and beside the big fish
7. Zen is the perfect location to relax and enjoy the authentic Asian taste experience with all items under £10 at lunch time. It’s Sushi time!
8. Lunch on a barge and also Belfast’s top rated TripAdvisor restaurant.
9. Al Fresco dining with a mexican influence. Hotdogs, Fajitas and burgers. When it’s sunny in Belfast this is the place to head for cocktails and lunch.
10 – Bullitt Hotel Lunch
Where is your favourite place for lunch?