TUI & First Choice are delighted to announce the addition of even more hotels and two new exciting destinations to their Summer 2020 programme, Kos and Dalaman.
The programme which was launched five months earlier than usual last November due to consumer demand, with more customers wanting to book earlier, especially families, gives customers in Northern Ireland even more choice when it comes to their summer holiday.
Kos is the third largest of the Greek Dodecanese Islands and has over 290 km of coastline to marvel at and explore. From water sports, authentic Greek villages, great night life and archaeological treasures, you’re sure to find something to awe and interest. Slicing into Turkeys South-West coast, the Dalaman area’s appeal begins with its beaches. Known as the Turquoise Coast, the shoreline is a chain of coves, bays and long stretches of sand all lapped by turquoise waters with some only accessible by boat.
The summer 2020 line-up from TUI and First Choice offers an exciting range of hotel collections, with eleven destinations available to those travelling from Belfast International Airport. With over 200 concept hotels available to choose from, every taste and budget is catered for. TUI and First Choice have a wide range of its exclusive hotels available throughout Kos and Dalaman including Holiday Village, TUI Family Life, TUI Sensatori and TUI Blue.
Uel Hoey, Belfast International Airport Business Development Director, said, “Once again for 2020 we are pleased to welcome TUI’s wide-ranging programme of summer holiday options available to local customers direct from Belfast International Airport.
Together with strong traditional product into Spain and the western Mediterranean, TUI are adding significant choice with the return of Turkey and brand-new flights to the beautiful island of Kos complementing their established eastern Mediterranean services to Bulgaria, Corfu and Rhodes.”
To make the most of your summer 2020 holidays, TUI and First Choice are offering lots of reasons to secure your holiday now. There are 1000’s of free child places on offer in selected properties across a range of destinations and you can book with a low deposit of just £50.
Simon Eaton, Director of TUI Ireland commented, “We are delighted to announce our summer 2020 programme, revealing even greater choice for Northern Ireland holidaymakers with the introduction of two new destinations. We encourage Northern Ireland holidaymakers to get in early and book free child places and with a low booking deposit of just £50, it really couldn’t be easier. All this choice, combined with our fantastic TUI and First Choice resort teams dedicated to looking after our customers every need, TUI and First Choice can help you take the stress out of choosing the perfect holiday for summer 2020”.
- 30 May 20, Belfast to Kos, Blue Lagoon Resort 5 Star, AI, 7nights from £2049 (2+1 -Free child place included)
- 16 May 20, Belfast to Kos, Suneoclub Atlantica Thalassa, 3 Star, AI, 7nights from £679pps
- 01Jun 20, Belfast to Dalaman, Holiday Village 4 Star, AI, 7nights from £1899 (2+1 -Free child place included)
- 01 Jun 20, Belfast to Dalaman, Suneoclub Mersoy 3 Star, AI, 7nights from £589pps
- 30May, Belfast to Kos, Akti Beach Club 4 Star, AI, 7nights from £659pps
- 18May, Belfast to Dalaman, St. Nicholas Park Hotel 3 Star, AI, 7nights from £519pps
- 06 Jun 20, Belfast to Kos, TUI Family Life Marmari Beach, 4 Star, AI, 7nights from £2089 (2+1)
- 23 May 20, Belfast to Kos, TUI Sensimar Oceanis, 4 Star, AI, 7nights from £949pps
- 25 May 20, Belfast to Dalaman, TUI Family Life Tropical 4 Star, AI, 7nights from £1979 (2+1 -Free child place included)
- 25 May 20, Belfast to Dalaman, TUI Sensimar Seno Resort 4 Star, AI, 7nights from £919pps
- 25May 20, Belfast to Dalaman, Blue Bay Platinum 4 Star, AI, 7nights from £769pps
- 30May 20, Belfast to Kos, Lenaki 3 Star, SC, 7nights from £419pps
- 01 Jun 20, Belfast to Dalaman, Club Evin, 3 Star, SC, 7nights from £429pps