Tayto Park, Ireland’s favourite theme park and zoo located in Ashbourne Co. Meath, has now reopened for the season and the team in Tayto Park have put together some egg-citing activities for the little ones for Easter Sunday.
Visit Tayto Park on Easter Sunday, April 21st for the ultimate egg hunt with the whole family to help Mr Tayto break the secret code and find the stash of chocolate eggs. Starting in the zoo, visitors can make their way around Tayto Park’s Easter hunt trail solving clues and secret messages until the mystery is unlocked!
After the egg hunt has been solved, Easter themed arts and crafts and complimentary face painting will take place throughout the park. For the younger ones, head to the Eagles Nest and enjoy The Grand Carousel, The Lady Bird Loop and The Nissan Driving School among other attractions all the while keeping an eye out for fairies in the woods!
Older kids and adults looking for their next adrenaline rush can immerse themselves in a host of exhilarating activities too. Ride the Cú Chúlainn Coaster or take a splash on Ireland’s largest flume attraction, The Viking Voyage at the Park. Thrill seekers will also enjoy the hair-raising Power Surge, Endeavour and Air Race.
Tayto Park offers an exceptional and diverse animal collection which features many conservationdependent species. The zoo is home to a variety of animals, including big-cats, meerkats, monkeys and birds of prey.
In a fist for Tayto Park, returning customers in 2019 will receive 25% off their second visit.
For full park opening dates and hours, please visit www.taytopark.ie
Easter Sunday 21st April – What’s happening?
- Visitors should head to the Easter hunt station outside the main shop/admissions
- Each child will be briefed on the challenge by a staff member and head off with their code-breaking worksheet and a pencil.
- Kids are directed to start the breaking the code inside the zoo!
- From the starting point in the zoo, kids will follow the numbered signs at each animal enclosure. Tayto Park staff will be on hand to help.
- Easter hunt signs along the way contain clues for breaking the code and discovering the location of the Easter eggs.
Guests can pre-book online at http://www.taytopark.ie/visitor-information/ticket-prices and save €3 on their entry and wristband.
Tayto Park off peak prices (6th April- 30th June)
Online Price Pay on Arrival
Park Entry & All Day Wristband €28.50 €31.50
Adult / Child 3+ Years – Park Entry €15.00 €15.50
Special Needs/Senior Citizen €12.00 €12.00
Carer (with valid ID) FOC FOC