Michael Buble will take to the stage this Saturday, July 7 in what is one of the most highly anticipated gigs of 2018.
The Grammy award winning singer hasn’t performed in Dublin since selling out four successive nights in the former O2 area in 2013.
Are tickets still available?
Yes there are still a range of tickets available with prices starting from €89.50. There are also a selection of premium seats to be had.
What will the weather be like?
Met Eireann is predicting warm, sunny temperatures all week long – so bring your sunglasses and sun cream!
Evening temperatures maybe come bechillier than we’ve seen in recent weeks, however, so it would be no harm to bring a light jacket as well.
How do I get there?
Organisers are encouraging concert goers to use public transport with buses, trains, DART and Luas services that will bring you to within a 15 minute walk or less from the venue. A huge number of Dublin Bus routes serve Croke Park and they are: 1, 7, 7a, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 27, 27a, 27b, 29a, 31/a, 31b, 32, 33, 40, 40b, 40d, 41, 41b, 41c, 42, 43, 44, 53, 122, 123, 130
Additional train and DART services will be announced closer to the event.
For more information visit National Journey Planner .
There will be no parking around Croke Park itself but there are several car parks nearby in the following locations:
- Clonliffe College
- Q-Park Clerys, Marlborough St., Dublin 1
- Mater Hospital Car Park
- Park Rite Parnell
- Park Rite Irish life
- Park Rite IFSC
- Park Rite Fleet Street
- Park Rite Arnott’s
Can I stash my bag at the venue?
A5 sized bags only are permitted in the stadium, and there will be no cloakroom or storage facilities on site.
If you do need to store a backpack or larger bag, locker storage facilities are available at
- Ned Kelly’s, 3 O’ Connell Street Upper
- Extreme Ireland, Tourism Office, 37 College Green
- Busáras Station, opposite Connolly train station
What can I NOT bring in?
The below items are banned:
- Aerosols/ Air horns
- Animals (Other than registered guide or hearing dogs)
- Any item which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon
- Audio recorders
- Backpacks/ Large bags /Waist packs
- Banners with poles or poles of any kind
- Cameras with detachable lens or recording equipment
- Camping equipment
- Chinese or sky lanterns
- Cooler boxes or large containers
- Crash helmets, or protective headwear, Body-Armor or protective clothing
- Excessive amounts of batteries, wire, cables or electronical component
- Fireworks and Flares
- Food and Drink (Unless discussed and agreed in advance with the Promoter)
- Garden furniture, fold up chairs or shooting sticks
- Glow sticks
- Go Pros
- Illegal substances/ illegal merchandise of any description
- Large umbrellas
- Large chains, Spiked bracelets or wallet chains
- Large flags, Placards or posters (Inc Sticks)
- Lasers/Laser pens or torches
- Led headbands, wristbands, Glow sticks or light emitting objects of any kind (except mobile/cell phones)
- Liquids – No liquids are permitted other than sealed water less than 500ml I allowed (Caps will be removed)
- Nitrous Oxide
- Portable laser equipment and pens
- Selfie sticks
- Smoke canisters
- Sound systems
- Spray cans
- Un-Authorized professional film or video equipment
- Unofficial tabards or reflective jackets
Can I take photos as the concert?
Yes, small digital cameras are permitted. However, video cameras and iPads are not allowed.
What is the story with alcohol and food?
There will be a number of food vendors on site and alcohol will be on sale for over 18s.
You are not allowed to bring your own food or alcohol, however anyone with a condition that has specific dietary requirements can email [email protected] to ensure there are no problems bringing those products in
Who is the support act?
None other than headliner Emeli Sandé , whose prodigious singing talent has seen her score three UK number 1 singles and rack up almost 5 million album sales worldwide.
What time does it all kick off?
Gates open at 6pm