Local business, CFC interiors is celebrating their fourth decade in business at the annual Furniture Show NI which takes place from 1st – 23rd October 2016.
The family-run company, which has stores in Cookstown, Campsie and Newtownabbey, is one of Northern Ireland’s longest established independent interiors businesses.
Founded in 1975 by Norman Wilson, and now employing 60 staff across the three stores, CFC Interiors has built a reputation for quality and excellence, showcasing some of the best in traditional and contemporary designer furniture.
The NI Furniture show is unique to Northern Ireland and offers customers extensive discounts on all new and exclusive stock across all departments.
Unlike other stores this is not a clearance sale; customers can look forward to this year or new season stock from over 50 brands including: Killymoon Bespoke Living, Parker Knoll, Tetrad, Stressless, Old Charm, Sealy, Alexander and James, Silentnight, Vi-Spring, Ulster Carpets, Cormar, Harlequin and Mulberry Home.
Top picks at The NI Furniture Show
- Silent Night limited edition Anniversary Collection – 5Ft Mirapocket Geltex from £999
- Killymoon Living – Imperial Suite Price from £2999 for a 3-1-1
- Carlton Solid Oak Tables from £399
- Ulster Carpets – All at never before prices – Huge discounts throughout entire range
- Killymoon Living – King-size Vivienne Bedframe from £675
- Kylie at Home Range – ALL ranges discounted
- Kmix Food Mixer Raspberry/Black RRP £399.99 FSNI £249.99
- Purple Bloom 12pc dinner set RRP £59.99, FSNI Price £29.99 Plus 4 free mugs
Furniture Show NI will run from Saturday 1st October until 23rd October 2016 with amazing reductions and offers on all stock across in the three stores. Last year customers saved more than £750,000 and the owners are promising even more savings.
Join the team at CFC interiors in store and hear from experts, including interior designers and national brand managers throughout the show. For further information visit www.furnitureshowni.com