80 local entrepreneurs are set to be turned into ‘chiclets’ in a major new initiative for Belfast called Entrepreneurial Spark! Entrepreneurial Spark is the world’s largest free business accelerator for early stage and growing ventures from all sectors that is completely free for the entrepreneur.
Here are the five things you need to know:
- The Entrepreneurial Spark Hatchery, powered by Ulster Bank, will provide free space for up to 80 entrepreneurs
- It will be based in Lombard Street, Belfast, and will open in February
- It will see the entrepreneurs, or ‘Chiclets’ benefit from intensive support, as well as essential start-up necessities – such as superfast broadband, office space and telephones – removing many of the day-to-day obstacles to entrepreneurship and fostering a like-minded community of exciting young businesses
- Applications from new and existing businesses with exciting growth potential can now be made
- More information on the Belfast hatchery and details of how to apply can be found at www.entrepreneurial-spark.com