Come and celebrate New Year’s Eve in Belfast, with a variety of venues providing music, food and entertainment to help you see in the New Year!
New Year’s Eve Events:
- Titanic Belfast
Indulge in a cocktail and dance to live music, with a light supper before the midnight piper welcomes in the New Year at Titanic Belfast.
- Hasting’s Europa Gala Ball
Spoil yourself with glamour, glitz and gourmet dining at Hasting’s Europa Gala Ball with a live stage extravaganza to celebrate the start of 2014.
- Empire Music Hall – Strictly No Ballroom 8.30pm, £10
Bands come and bands go, line-ups change and fashions fade… but Strictly remain! If their regular Saturday nights are anything to go by, it’ll be a proper party, with all your favourite tunes and a few newbies thrown in for good measure.
- Lavery’s Ballroom 9pm, £5
Lavery’s Saturday club night Beat Connection will take over the top two floors of Lavery’s to ring in the new year. Expect to hear Indie / rock / funk / soul / hip-hop & house with the resident DJs Dave F and Jonny Tiernan.
- Black Box New Year’s Eve Floating Speakeasy – Onshore Leave 9pm, £10/£15
Featuring Dimebags DJs with live drums, JBR Project, Swing Belfast. Moxie DJs in the Green Room. Limited earlybird tickets for £10, £15 after.
New Year’s Eve Restaurant Offers:
- 4th Wall – 5 course meal with entertainment from Mark Smith and bubbly when the clock strikes 12 – DJ and dancing.
- Bert’s Jazz Bar – 4 course meal, champagne and live jazz £85.
- Belfast Castle, Cellar Restaurant – £35 4 course meal with a glass of champagne.
- Deanes Vin Café – 3 course set menu and live music from Warren Attwell and prosecco.
- The Graduate – 3 course meal and entertainment from 9.30pm.
- Horatio Todd’s – Free entry before 9pm and £5 after, DJs and spot prizes. £50 4 course meal with champagne.
- House of Zen – £42.95 Fabulous 8 Course meal with DJ entertainments and a champagne toast at midnight with the sound of bagpipes.
- Knife and Fork – 5 course meal with bubbly for £55.
- Madison’s Hotel – 3 course meal, champagne cocktail and free entry into the club.
- Ten Square – Free entry with drink specials and party favours and a balloon drop at midnight.
- The Great Restaurant, Merchant Hotel – 3 courses £55 per person or 5 courses £85 per person.
- Tables availabe at Chubby Cherub & La Bastille
New Year’s Eve Hotel Offers:
- Hastings Culloden Hotel – Mulled wine and canapes will be served before a 6 course gastronomical feast, music and a nights B&B.
- Hastings Europa Hotel – Cocktails and champagne will be served before being piped into the Grand Ballroom for a 5 course feast, B&B.
- Ramada Plaza – Enjoy a 4 course meal, live entertainment and late check-out on New Year’s Day.
Read our NYE on a budget: Click here