Belfast-based professional services firm, Baker Tilly Mooney Moore, has announced the expansion of its advisory services by offering dedicated Human Resources advice and support.
The expanded service will build on the Firm’s existing expertise and offer additional services in HR advice. The service promises to offer professional, commercial and trusted advice that employers can rely on and will be based upon a flexible, cost-effective, retained service or offered as discrete one-off solutions.
At its core, the HR advisory service will assist clients to manage staff capability, along with performance, grievances, disciplinary matters and redundancy. It will also advise on the preparation of staff contracts, employment handbooks, policies and contractual terms and conditions including maternity, paternity and redundancy rights.
In a post Brexit world and amidst the pandemic, organisations will know how vitally important it is to have a strong understanding of people and employment issues. In an environment of continuous and ongoing change, it’s important to be able to navigate challenging times successfully.
Donal Laverty Consulting Partner said: “As a forward-thinking firm we are always looking at new ways of extending our service offering to clients and, as we have proven experience in supporting clients with their HR matters, the next natural step for the firm is to expand this area. Employers often face a wide range of staff-related issues and, by seeking early advice from a professional, they can reduce stress, time and in the long run save money”.
The range of services in HR Advisory include;
- HR audits – from auditing the HR team and strategy efficiency to audits of contracts, policies & procedures, pay and right to work
- HR advice – employee relations issues as and when they arise.
- Disciplinary/grievance facilitation – at all levels.
- Documentation – creation of contracts, letters, developing company policies, staff handbooks and procedures etc.
- Training – produce and implement training courses e.g. equal opportunities, management training etc.
- Recruitment and selection campaigns – at all levels (role scoping, advertisement, shortlisting, CV screening, designing interview centres, contract management)
- Employee Reward – pay and benefits services; salary benchmarking
- Employment law – practical advice, guidance and updates on legislation changes to minimise the risk of potential costly claims.
- Handling and advising on redundancy/lay off situations
- Job evaluation – analysis, job design and job description development
- Specific projects – e.g. merger integration, appraisals, staff benefits policies, restructures.
To find out more or contact Baker Tilly Mooney Moore’s HR Advisory service visit: bakertillymooneymoore.co.uk