It has just been announced that local heroes A Plastic Rose (based in Nottingham) are back in Belfast for a special free event headliningFriday Night Mashup’s 1st birthday and Christmas party.
The event takes place at T13 skate park and sees a host of tech-startups and speakers take to the stage in the early evening, followed by a night of live music and entertainment for 1,000 attendees.
Unless you’ve been sleeping for the past few years you’ll know that A Plastic Rose are something special. Having supported some of the world’s biggest bands including The Rolling Stones, Snow Patrol, Biffy Clyro and Black Sabbath, APR continiously grow their rift-fuelled powerful stage performance, going from strength to strength.
Be sure to check out “Move Islands”, their latest single which is officially released on 17th November 2014.
Taking up the support slots are The Crossfire Hurricanes; gritty blues-infused, grungy rock n roll who’s recent single and video “The Deviant” is definitely 4minutes well spent. And local alt-indie-pop favourites The Late Twos known for their recent ‘Get Down Before I Pull You Down’ EP and lively stage performance.
- Friday 5th December
- 6pm – late @ T13, Belfast
- Food & licensed bar available (ID will be required for bar)
- Music: A Plastic Rose / The Crossfire Hurricanes / The Late Twos
- Tech: Startups / Demos / Speakers / Fun
- Notes: Although there will be heating we recommend wrapping up warm and sensible footwear. The bar will be providing warm cider & mulled wine alongside regular beverages.
All-in-all it’s set to be a fantastic night out in an unusual venue and we encourage you to snap up your ticket fast – free events like this don’t come along often.