Ulster had three players released from international duty this week – Darren Cave, Craig Gilroy and Stuart Olding, who take their place in the starting line-up. For the full team line up, click here.
2. Ticket Update: Tickets for tonight’s game are sold out – the second sell-out crowd at Kingspan Stadium this season. Supporters are reminded to have their tickets ready to scan through the automated turnstiles when approaching the stadium to reduce time queuing.
Tickets that are due to be collected can be picked up at the Ticket Booth located at the Onslow Parade gate on the Ravenhill Road side of the ground from 6pm. For general ticket information you can visit the Ticket Office (located behind the Food Village in the reception of Head Office) from 6pm, during the match and 30 minutes after the final whistle.)
Half season Christmas Match Bundles are on sale now, click here to guarantee your place at all remaining regular home fixtures.
3. Ulster Rugby Values: We are proud that a night at Kingspan Stadium watching the Ulster Rugby team play is a safe, enjoyable, inclusive experience for people of any age. We have a number of traditions that we believe make our stadium one of the best places in Europe to watch live rugby. Here are our Ulster Rugby values and we ask all our fans to support them throughout the season:
4. Power NI Street Chargers: Head down and charge!
Power NI has teamed up with Ulster Rugby to bring fans a unique, new service at Kingspan Stadium. Two solar powered phone-charging points have been erected at the Memorial Archway for fans to give their phone batteries a quick boost – absolutely free!
To launch the new solar chargers, Power NI is offering fans the chance to win two tickets to Ulster vs Scarlets on Saturday 6th December – all you need to do is visit www.powerni.co.uk/ulsterrugby and fill in the prize draw entry form (Ts&Cs apply). Good luck!
The two stations are available beside the Memorial Archway. (Top tip: close down any open applications and temporarily switch your phone off or onto airplane mode to make charging even quicker)
5. The Phoenix Dome Fan Zone! Andrew Trimble, Ruan Pienaar and Luke Marshall will be signing autographs for fans from 6.15pm to 6.45pm in the Phoenix Dome located in the centre of the Food Village. Fans are encouraged to get there early to grab a programme or poster to get signed by the players. Sparky will also be in the Dome from 6.45pm to 7pm.
To celebrate the dome’s popularity, at every game this season, Phoenix Natural Gas is giving away 10 tickets for the next home match to one lucky fan. To win, all you have to do is to take a photograph of you in the Phoenix Dome, write a brief description and upload the image via the app on the Ulster Rugby Facebook page http://bit.ly/11JPVgb.
The most creative picture will win the tickets – simple as that! Get entering and good luck!
6. Match Programme: Pick up a programme tonight and get a free wristband to show your support for Anti-Bullying Week.
The Ulster Rugby match programme will be on sale from 6pm in the stadium. The programme contains match information, player profiles, team sheets, partner competitions, local rugby news, OUR Club junior activities and interviews with Franco van der Merwe and Bryn Cunningham.
7. The Official Ulster Rugby 2015 Calendar is ON SALE NOW. The calendar can be purchased from the Ulster Rugby Ticket Office, the Kukri Store (Kingpan Stadium & Victoria Square) and also online via Ticketmaster. All proceeds from the sale of the calendar which costs £10 (excluding P&P) will go to our Charity Partner of the Year, Mencap.
9. Concession Update: Two concession venues are now open at the rear of the Grandstand. The Clubhouse Kitchen is located beside Entrance Door 4 to the left of the Club House Bar and the Quarter Kitchen is located beside Entrance Door 2 to the left of the Heineken Quarter Bar. A selection of confectionery and soft drinks are available at both kitchen counters along with artisan pulled pork burgers, coffee and tray bakes.