Hypochlorous acid (HOCl) is produced naturally in mammalian immune systems and is the substance the cells in our bodies use to fight infections and kill invading pathogens. The application of HOCl (Activated H2O) as a disinfectant replicates the natural power and chemistry of infection fighting human white blood cells safely and effectively in your environment.
Since the Covid-19 pandemic hit in early 2020, there have been a multitude of HOCl products placed on the market. All purport to be pure Hypochlorous Acid and the associated marketing literature make claims that the product can kill up to 99.9999% of pathogens whilst remaining suitable for skin and hands, surfaces, and in some cases, babies’ bottles, and dummies. Whilst Hypochlorous acid is an incredible disinfectant, not all products are manufactured to the same standards.
The unique chemistry of TyroSan20 has been formulated as a result of rigorous tests, trials and evaluations by world leading scientists and is fully compliant with EU and UK biocidal products regulations. Alarmingly, not all products have the individual EU registration that the law demands. From tests carried out by our team, it transpires that many other Hypochlorous acid products are actually contaminated with bleach, that decays rapidly, or they are very weak solutions that are ineffective. More worryingly, others are produced at super high concentrations that aren’t safe to use around people and can be highly corrosive on many surfaces.
You can full confidence that TyroSan20 has been manufactured in the optimum “Goldilocks Zone” for purity, efficacy, safety, and stability. The research, development and manufacture of our product has been evaluated against the strictest Public Health standards and is an approved Safer Space product.
TheTyroSan20 difference can be summarised as follows: –
- Fully certified with an ever increasing number of EN Standards.
- 150-200ppm – Strong enough to kill E. coli, Salmonella, C. difficile, Coronaviruses and Norovirus yet as gentle as water on human skin.
- 7.2pH – similar to pH of human blood where our white blood cells produce Hypochlorous Acid to fight infections within our body (milk is more acidic). This means it won’t sting, in non-irritating and non-sensitising.
- 12-month shelf life – expiry date that does not reduce after opening.
- Labelling & Packaging – Correct guidance and instructions in Black containers to offer best protection against UV light.
- Multi-functional – Disinfectant, Sterilant, Sanitiser & Cleaner.
To find out more about TyroSan20, you can visit the website here or you can find my contact details below:
☎️ (0)28 8262 2022