Date: 26 Mar 2016 – 29 Mar 2016
Time: 12noon – 5pm each day
Venue: Belfast City Hall
Wondering what to do over the Easter break? Then come along to our free Spring into Easter festival at Belfast City Hall, a ‘cracking’ way to spend the Bank Holiday weekend.
Festival activities to book
- Take an unforgettable ‘Nearly True’ walking tour through Belfast City Hall and meet some eggcentric characters along the way.
- Join Punch and Judy as they invite you on their egg-citing seaside adventure. Tickets fully allocated.
- Or meet Mr Giggles and Mr Magic as they spellbind the audience with magic that’s full of fun and laughter.Tickets fully allocated.
- Aunt Sandra’s are back, and along with Willy Wonka’s cousin they’re inviting children to come along to his very own festive chocolate making workshops. Tickets fully allocated.
- The Butterfly and Caterillar musical journey. Tickets fully allocated.
Please note these events are free but ticketed and on a first come first served basis. Tickets are available now from the Visit Belfast Welcome Centre by phoning 028 9024 6609.
The Lord Mayor ‘welcomes you’ into his parlour at City Hall
Saturday 26, Sunday 27 and Monday 28 March at 11.30am, 3pm and 5pm each day.
Tuesday 29 March at 11.30am, 2pm, 3.30pm and 5pm.
Join our tour guide and enjoy an exclusive behind the scenes tour of the Belfast Lord Mayor’s Parlour. Recommended for adults and children aged 10 years+. All children must be accompanied by an adult (maximum two children per adult).
Limited spaces and booking is required. To book your free tickets, contact the Visit Belfast Welcome Centre on 028 9024 6609.
The Lord Mayor’s Tea Dances in association with Punjana at the Ulster Hall
Tuesday 29 March, 12noon – 2pm and 3pm – 5pm
Grab your dancing shoes and reserve your place at one of the Belfast Lord Mayor’s Easter Tea Dances, with live music, a traditional afternoon sandwich and a cuppa.
Booking is essential. Free tickets are available from 9am on Friday 18 March by phoning 028 9033 4455 or in person at The Ulster Hall Box Office, Bedford Street. Maximum of three tickets per person.
Please note: due to the popularity of these events admission for ticket holders will be on a first come first served basis.
Festival highlights – no need to book
- Get crafty at one of our seasonal themed workshops, visit our Spring Koi ponds or get your feet tapping at our Spring Fling dance workshop.
- Step back in time with our vintage car display (Saturday and Sunday) or get up close and personal with some of NI Drift Series’ coolest sports cars (Monday and Tuesday).
- Visit Phil’s Farmyard and meet meerkats Itchy and Scratchy on their holiday adventure to Belfast.
- There’ll also be face painters, balloon modellers and an array of our colourful street theatre to keep everyone entertained.