Lidl Northern Ireland stores will have a selection of Rosé this summer starting at just £4.49
To celebrate Rosé Wine Day, taking place on Saturday, June 11th, 2022, Lidl Northern Ireland has created a selection of refreshing cocktails to add a seasonal twist to the classic rosé wine. Whether you’re enjoying a drink with friends alfresco or hosting a BBQ, these revitalizing cocktails are sure to impress guests this summer. Using a combination of Lidl Northern Ireland’s Rosés and Wild Burrow Irish Gin, choose between “Berry Rosé Sangria” or the “Pink Fizz.” The choice is yours.
Rosé is a popular drink of choice for the summer months, and throughout this summer, there will be a wide variety of Rosé in all 41 stores across Northern Ireland, with new and exciting lines added weekly as part of the promotional wine range.
Customers can expect to pick up an assortment of delicious premium Rosés from various locations in Lidl Northern Ireland stores this summer such as France [IGP Pinot Noir Rosé, £5.99], California [Zinfandel Rosé £4.49] and Italy [Pinot Grigio d. Venezie Rosé, £4.89].
To make these refreshing and colourful Rosé cocktails, follow the simple steps below.
Berry Rosé Sangria
- 550ml Rosé suggested [Pinot Grigio d. Venezie Rosé] or [Prosecco Spumante Rosé Millesima]
- 150ml Wild Burrow Irish Gin
- 100ml Lemon juice
- 40ml Simple syrup (Sugar & Water)
- 2 Punnets of mixed berries
- Lemon / lime slices, to garnish
· Make a simple syrup by combining one part sugar to one part hot water and let it cool.
· Combine all ingredients – Gin, lemon juice, simple syrup, Rosé and mixed berries in a large jug.
· Chill for 15 minutes in the fridge before adding ice to the jug.
· Serve in a bowl with fresh summer berries and slices of lemon and lime to garnish.
- 40ml Wild Burrow Irish Gin
- 10ml Sparkling Rosé [Prosecco Spumante Rosé Millesima]
- Handful of strawberries / mixed berries
- 15ml Lemon juice
- 15ml Sugar syrup (1:1 ratio water and sugar combined)
- 1 Tablespoon lavender flowers, fresh or dried
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
· To make the lavender sugar syrup combine lavender flowers, sugar and water (one part sugar to one part water) in a small saucepan and bring to the boil.
· Allow to cool for 30 minutes and using a strainer remove the lavender flowers. Pour the syrup into a glass jar, add a teaspoon of vanilla extract, stir, and refrigerate.
· Place 40ml of gin in a cocktail shaker with ice, add 15ml of lemon juice and 15ml of lavender sugar syrup and shake to combine.
· Pour into a long-stemmed glass and top with prosecco. Stir lightly to combine, taking care to preserve the bubbles. Garnish with a strawberry slice to serve.
Lidl Northern Ireland’s ‘More for you This Summer’ range is available now in all 41 stores throughout Northern Ireland. To keep up to date on the latest instore offers and promotions please visit https://www.lidl-ni.co.uk/