As well as producing some of the finest Ice Hockey ever played at the Odyssey Arena, the 2013/14 season seen the highest total of Belfast Giants Season Ticket Holders in the Elite League Era, offering unrivalled entertainment and value for money. Buy here: http://tidd.ly/b887df82
As the 2014/15 season approaches, yet again the Belfast Giants Season Ticket is the BEST value ticket in the league, covering ALL Elite League and Challenge Cup games played at the Odyssey Arena as well as the home leg of the Playoff Quarter Final, guaranteeing season ticket holders upwards of 30 games.
Season Ticket Prices for the 2014/15 season are as follows:
Until 30th April 2014
Adult – £335
Concession – £270
Child – £185
Family – £1040
After 1st May 2014
Adult – £375
Concession – £300
Child – £210
Family – £1150
Renewing or Applying for a season ticket has never been easier.
With our NEW Ticketmaster Account Manager your are just a few clicks away from the hottest ticket in town. No paperwork, no printing, no postage, just a simple straightforward process that you are in control of.
2014/15 Belfast Giants season tickets are now available for purchase.
RENEWING season ticket holders have until 30th April to purchase their seats from last year before they are released on general sale and can do so by clicking the following link.
A step by step guide to RENEWING your season ticket
1. Click here to log on to your account.
2. Your invoice to renew your seats is listed.
3. Click Pay Now.
4. Your ticket details will appear.
5. Click continue.
6. Select your payment option.
7. Click continue.
8. Enter you payment details.
9. Click the term and conditions box.
10. Click renew.
NEW season ticket applicants can apply by clicking the link below.
A step by step guide to a NEW season ticket
1. Click here.
2. Click continue.
3. Select the seats you wish to purchase.
4. Then click add to cart.
5. Select the create an account button.
6. Then enter your email address in the appropriate field.
7. Enter your name, address, contact number and passwords.
8. Review your seats and select the delivery method.
9. Then click check out.
10. Select your payment option. Pay in full or pay as 10 equal installments.
11. Select the payment option debit/credit card and enter your details.
12. Then click next step.
13. Review your order. Tick the box to agree to the terms and conditions.
14. Then click submit order.
15. You will then get confirmation of your order. You will also receive this via email.
* Please note concession and child tickets will require proof of eligibility on collection. When gaining access to the arena Belfast Giants reserve the right to refuse admittance should the ticket bearer not be able to provide appropriate identification on request.
Spread the cost over 10 months with no additional cost.
Paying for your season ticket has never been easier! At no additional cost you can select a 10 month payment plan to help make your season ticket even more affordable.
Simply divide the total cost of your ticket by 10 and that is what you will pay each month. (An early bird adult ticket costing £335 will cost £33.50 per month for 10 months).
When applying for your ticket, simply enter your credit / debit card details and we request a payment at the start of each month. It really is that simple! No direct debits or standing orders, no instructions to your bank and best of all no additional charge.
If you wish to pay for your season ticket in full that isn’t a problem.
Cant make it to every game? Your season ticket seat will never go to waste.
Even if you cannot attend, you can transfer your seat electronically through the dedicated Ticketmaster Account Manager site and allow a friend or colleague to print their own ticket and sit in your seat for that game.
Our promise to you.
The Odyssey and the Belfast Giants are committed to making a Giants season ticket the best value for our loyal fans. We promise that the season ticket will be the lowest price available to any fan throughout the season.
There will be no FREE TICKET promotions and there will not be heavily discounted prices through online discount companies that devalue the season ticket. We want our season ticket holders to know they are getting the best value for their commitment to us and in return we plan to give them plenty to cheer about throughout the season.
Walkup Prices Prices for 2014/15 season will be:
Adult – £15
Concession – £10
Child – £8
Family (2 Adult, 2 Child) – £40
Flexi Ticket Prices for 2014/15 season will be:
Adult – £15
Concession – £10
Child – £8
Explanation of Terms
Adult = Over 16 as of Sept 1st, 2014
Concession = Full time Students, Senior Citizens and those registered disabled
Child = 16 or under as of Sept 1st, 2014
Family = 2 Adults and 2 Children who are immediate family members living in the same household
Flexi Ticket = a ticket that can be purchased in advance and exchanged for ANY Giants Home Game throughout the season. *subject to availability