There is just one day left to enter the highly coveted Belfast Business Awards.
Friday 16th March 2018 at midnight will see the final entry accepted for the annual awards which are firmly established as a benchmark for excellence in today’s competitive business environment.
Sponsored by Bank of Ireland UK, the awards are hosted by Belfast Chamber of Trade and Commerce and have become synonymous with recognising, promoting and rewarding the excellence of Belfast-based companies.
Michelle Greeves, President of Belfast Chamber of Trade and Commerce said: “We are in the final hours left to enter these fantastic awards and we have already received some fantastic entries.
“This year we have 21 awards across a broad range of categories which span Employee of the year, Best Creative Business, Best Business Premises to Customer Service Excellence amongst many more.
“Entering the awards couldn’t be easier, it is all done online, it is completely free and you can even read tips from the independent judges on what to include in your entry.
“This year’s event will be held in the iconic and spectacular, St Anne’s Cathedral, Belfast, on Friday 27th April, and will truly showcase the excellence in business that this city represents.
Michelle concluded: “We would like to encourage as many businesses to enter as possible to celebrate and mark their achievements – even to be shortlisted is such a fantastic achievement.”
Paul McClurg, Lead Senior Business Manager, Bank of Ireland UK, who are lead sponsor for the fourth year running commented: “These awards are an excellent opportunity for businesses to shine and to showcase just what they can do with their talent, creativity and dedication to being the very best, able to compete with a global audience.”
Paul concluded: “We are proud to be involved in what have become the most prestigious business awards in Belfast and encourage as many companies and individuals to enter as possible.”
The Belfast Business Awards will take place on Friday 27th April at St Anne’s Cathedral, Belfast. Entry deadline is Friday 16th March 2018 at midnight. visit www.belfastchamber.com to enter.
Photo caption: Pictured is Michelle Greeves, President of Belfast Chamber of Trade and Commerce with Paul McClurg, Lead Senior Business Manager, Bank of Ireland UK and Sarah Travers, who will host the spectacular awards event in St Anne’s Cathedral on Friday 27th April 2018. Visit www.belfastchamber.com to enter by Friday 16th March at midnight.
Full list of categories and sponsors…
- Customer Service Excellence, Hospitality Sector sponsored by Patterson Electronics
- Best New Business sponsored by Hampton by Hilton
- Customer Service Excellence, Independent Retailer sponsored by Power NI
- Best Marketing Initiative sponsored by Redbox Media
- Customer Service Excellence, Professional Services sponsored by CBRE
- Business Growth sponsored by Grant Thornton
- Social Enterprise of the Year sponsored by Belfast City Council
- Best Family Business sponsored by MKB Law
- Best Company to work for award sponsored by Cool FM
- Young business person (Under 30) sponsored by Victoria Square
- Best Business Premises sponsored by Belfast One
- Employee of the year sponsored by Lacuna Developments
- Involvement in the Community sponsored by East Belfast Mission
- Business person of the Year sponsored by Value Cabs
- Creative Business sponsored by Destination CQ
- Best Digital Business sponsored by Exterion Media
- Best Age-Friendly Business sponsored by Belfast City Council Health Development Unit
- Best Eatery/Coffee Shop sponsored by CastleCourt
- Small Business Coach /Mentor of the Year sponsored by Belfast City Council * New category
- Best Technology Based Business sponsored by McCausland Light Rankin* New category
- Life time achievement Award sponsored by Bank of Ireland
*Please note, your business must be located in Belfast to enter*
Subscribe to Blog via Email
[fts_facebook type=group id=1706787726298190 posts=3]