Though he’s well-known for his pranks, his costumes, and his private island, Sir Richard Branson has built an empire and survived countless setbacks thanks to his commitment to being an exceptional leader. Here are the top 10 rules that have motivated him and his employees every step of the way.
1. Follow your passions, but protect the downside.
2. Do some good.
3. Believe in your business.
4. Have fun.
5. Don’t give up.
6. Listen more and talk less.
7. Make room for personal time through delegation.
8. Go out and meet people.
9. Communicate among all levels of your company.
10. Be happy.
Join Sir Richard Branson and a host of global visionaries including Jo Malone MBE, Randi Zuckerberg, Dr. Bob Rotella, Baroness Michelle Mone OBE, Jack Daly, Martyn Newman PhD, Marci Shimoff and Paul O’Connell at the Convention Centre Dublin for Pendulum Summit, January 10th and 11th, 2018