Alison Clarke, ACA Models MD and Miss World license holder for Miss Northern Ireland is thrilled to announce the return of Miss Northern Ireland 2019 contest.
Richard Sullivan Northern Bureau Chief said “The search is on for Katharine’s successor, it’s an exciting time for anyone interested in claiming that coveted title. As the weeks go by you can keep track of every heat in the Sunday World. We are proud to have been associated with the competition from the outset. We have come a long way together and our commitment is as strong as ever. Let the battle commence!”
The gala final will be held on May 6th at the Europa Hotel which will be hosted by former Miss Northern Ireland and television presenter Zoe Salmon.
Northern Irelands leading social magazine the Ulster Tatler is the magazine partner for the competitions for the fourth year running and will be covering all the excitement leading up to and during the contest.
Chris Sherry, Editor, Ulster Tatler said: “The Ulster Tatler are proud sponsors of the Miss NI Competition and love being involved in each step of the competition, from the launch night through to the grand final. We can’t wait to see what the 2019 competition has in store, no doubt there will be glitz and glamour, all of which will be covered on our glossy pages.”
Heats will be held all over the country starting on Wednesday 20th February 1
st at Broken Shaker, Belfast and finishing at Granny Annie’s, Enniskillen on Friday 12th April.
The heats confirmed for 2019 are:
Broken Shaker, Belfast – Wednesday 20th February
Spice, Templepatrick – Sunday 24th February
The Icon Bar, Derry – Thursday 28th February
Castle Bar & Kitchen at the Galgorm, Ballymena – Wednesday 6th March
Walshs Hotel, Maghera – Friday 15th March
McAleer’s, Dungannon – Friday 22nd March
Horatio Todd’s, East Belfast – Monday 25th March
The Blind Cobbler, Omagh – Thursday 28th March
Anchor Bar, Portstewart – Friday 5th April
Granny Annie’s, Enniskillen – Friday 12th April
Prizes include an all expenses trip to Miss World final, evening wear from Rosie’s Closet, a modelling contract from ACA Models, a huge makeup package from Paddy McGurgans Makeup Pro Stores as well as treatments by Blue Sky Dentistry including digital smile design to the value of £600 and much much more.
Event organisers are seeking ambitious stylish young women aged between 17 and 24 years old from all parts of Northern Ireland to compete for the crown in May. Entrants can enter online at www.missnorthernireland.co.uk OR they can send a photograph with their name, address and telephone number to The Miss Northern Ireland Contest, 381 Beersbridge Road, Belfast, BT5 5DT.
FULL PRIZE LIST: Miss World Northern Ireland Prizes 2019
- All expenses paid trip to the Miss World Competition
- Beauty treatments courtesy of Beauty Boulevard, Lisburn
- a NovaLash goodie hamper retailed over £500.00 including complimentary lashes for a year from our new Belfast Trainer, Katy Steele, and a one to one with Sarah-Anne, lash artist of the year, prior to the Miss world final.
- Wardrobe of designer dresses for Miss World from Rosie’s Closet
- Treatments from Blue Sky Dentistry including,
– Hygiene Appointment £55
– Zoom tooth whitening £299
– Complimentary consultation, full oral health assessment & x-ray £75
– Digital smile design £600
- Ulster Tatler front cover shoot
- Modelling contract with ACA Models
- 1 years hairdressing treatments from Michele International
- Sunglasses from Jonathan Keys
- He-Shi Spray Tanning Treatments available at selected salons including Beauty Boulevard in Lisburn
- Bespoke consultation Skinician skin care routine and homecare hamper of Skinician products
- A year’s supply of skincare treatments from Skinician salons
- Model portfolio from Brendan Gallagher Photography
- A 2015 Mini Copper S Diesel provided by Crawford Clarke Cars
- 1 year of complimentary make up applications at Make Up Pro Store, prior to attending Miss World the winner will receive a personalised make up lesson with Paddy and handpicked make up hamper to the value of £500 from a choice of over 20 global brands available at Make Up Pro Store
- Flowers from Leckey & Golden
2 nd/3rd Place Prizes
• Modelling contract with ACA Models
• He-Shi Spray Tanning Treatments available at selected salons including Beauty Boulevard in Lisburn
• Bespoke consultation Skinician skin care routine and homecare hamper of Skinician products
• 1 years hairdressing from Michele International
• Beauty Treatments courtesy of Beauty Boulevard in Lisburn
• Model portfolio from Brendan Gallagher Photography
• Sunglasses from Jonathan Keys
• Flowers from Leckey & Golden