If you’re looking to gift a luxurious hamper this Christmas, but not impressed by prices at infamous department stores, then look no further! This season, Asda has delved into the world of luxury hampers to provide you with all the necessary luxury food and drink at an affordable price.
Totalling at only £48.79, the contents of Asda’s hamper are matched like-for-like with recognisable high-end hamper retailers*, providing a huge saving of £126.21 – perfect for avoiding the Christmas squeeze.
With classic Christmas hamper prices averaging at £175, Asda’s Extra Special range offers alternatives that could save your precious pounds this Christmas.
An Asda spokesperson said: “Whether you’re looking to surprise a loved one, a colleague or even just to treat yourself, Asda has everything you need to create a perfect hamper at home.
Filled from base to brim with deliciously Christmassy delights, it is sure to tantalise every taste bud with sweet chutneys, crisp wines, sumptuous teas and more.”
Asda’s Extra Special hamper includes:
- ASDA Extra Special Lemon & Ginger with a Hint of Honey 15 Pyramid Bags
• ASDA Extra Special English Breakfast Loose Leaf Tea
• ASDA Extra Special Scottish All Butter Shortbread Selection
• ASDA Extra Special Marques Del Norte Rioja Reserva
• ASDA Extra Special Chardonnay
• ASDA Christmas French Brandy Butter
• ASDA Extra Special Apricot Conserve
• ASDA Extra Special Caramelised Onion Chutney
• ASDA Extra Special Belgian Biscuit Selection
• ASDA Extra Special Gin & Sloe Gin Belgian Chocolate Truffles
• ASDA Extra Special 9 Months Matured Luxury Christmas Pudding
• ASDA Extra Special Premier Cru Champagne
The contents of this hamper are available in store and online now. Basket not included.