Watch out Northern Ireland – Uncle Andy is heading your way
- Tues 17 Feb: Island Hall, Lisburn
- Wed 18 Feb & Thurs 19 Feb: Riverside Theatre, Coleraine
- Fri 20 Feb: The Burnavon, Cookstown
- Sat 21 Feb: Alley Theatre, Strabane
- Tues 24 Feb: Ardhowen Theatre, Enniskillen
- Thurs 26 Feb: Iveagh Movie Studios Theatre, Banbridge
- Fri 27 Feb: The Old Courthouse, Antrim
- Thurs 5 March & Fri 6 March: Market Place, Armagh
- Sat 7 March: Strule Arts Centre, Omagh
- Sun 8 March: Millennium Forum, Derry
- Mon 9 March – Sat 14 March: Grand Opera House, Belfast
This February and March Andy, Ma, Da and the rest of the Gang will be hitting the road with their unmissable and hilarious brand new stage show: Give My Head Peace – Back with a Bang!
We’ll have On the Runs, dodgy MLA expenses, elections, topical satire and much more besides.
Uncle Andy will reveal why he is Jim Allister with sex appeal and which politician he fancies the most. Ma will annoy Da by accepting an OBE from the Queen for services to the institution of marriage and Pastor Begbie (Paddy Jenkins) will invite you into his Loyalist Advice Centre.
Dympna, Cal, and Billy the Peeler will be there as well, plus there will be up to the minute topical stand-up from Tim McGarry – this is the one live comedy show you don’t want to miss.
Producer Tim McGarry said- “Wherever you are, from Strabane to Belfast, from Armagh to Coleraine, we’ll be coming to a theatre near you. Give My Head Peace is one show where you are guaranteed laughs. Don’t miss it!”