The sleigh bells are ringing, which means only one thing. Christmas is just around the corner! To celebrate, our friends at The Rabbit have shaken up two delicious cocktails craftily curated by expert mixologist Graeme Hamilton, Bar Manager at The Rabbit, burrowed in the heart of Templepatrick.
The Festive Fiero recipe is the perfect bittersweet combination which is guaranteed to tantalise the tastebuds. For those wanting something more traditional, the Winter Berry Daquiri is the perfect aperitif – deliciously fruity and will leave you wanting more.
These deliciously hare-raising and easy to make Christmas cocktails are the perfect recipe for the ultimate night in as you safely and responsibly toast to the new year, be it with your family bubble or via Zoom with friends and family.
- 50ml Martini Fiero
- 25ml Amaretto
- 25ml lemon juice
- 25ml raspberry syrup
- 2 raspberries
- ¼ dehydrated orange
- Icing sugar
- Mint sprig
- Add cubed ice to a double old-fashioned glass and leave to one side.
- Take a mixing glass and add 50ml Martini Fiero, 25ml Amaretto, 25ml lemon juice and 25ml raspberry syrup.
- Remove ice from double old-fashioned glass and fill with crushed ice.
- Add ice to the mixing glass and shake for ten seconds, then strain into glass.
- Garnish with a raspberry skewer, dehydrated orange and a mint sprig dusted with icing sugar
Winter Berry Daquiri
- 50ml Bacardi Carta Blanca
- 25ml lime juice
- 2 muddled raspberries
- 1 muddled blackberries
- 2 muddled strawberries
- Two scoops of ice
- 1 lime
- 1 strawberry
- Fill a martini glass with ice and leave to one side.
- Add 50ml Bacardi Carta Blanca, 25ml lime juice, fresh raspberries, blackberries and strawberries, and two scoops of ice into the blender. Blend for 15 seconds and pour into glass.
- To serve garnish with a lime wheel and strawberry quarter.
For more information, visit: www.rabbithotel.com