- Impressive (Second Floor) Apartment In Immaculately Kept Gated Development
- Suited To Professionals, Small Families Or Those Downsizing
- Large Living / Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen Area
- Master Bedroom With Ensuite
- Large Second Bedroom With Storage
- Large Bathroom With Stand-Alone Bath & Shower Units
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Ample Car Parking Areas
- Early Viewing Recommended
- Double Glazing Throughout
- No Chain Sale
- Close Proximity On Foot To Lambeg Train Station, Lady Dixon Park, Wallace Park And The Lagan Tow Path
- Pets Welcomed
- Very Friendly, Social Environment
- Communal Seating And Barbeque Area
- State-Of-The-Art Children’s Play Park Located Two Minutes-Walk From Property
- Private Access To Council Owned Field For Exercise And Dog Walking
- Basement Storage Within Main House
Buy a piece of history in Lisburn…
This magnificent second floor apartment is an excellent opportunity to purchase one of the best apartments within the Immaculately Kept Gated Development in the renovated 18th Century Glenmore House, Lambeg, Lisburn.
An impressive, immaculately maintained entrance hall leads to the second Floor. The apartment offers a large entrance hall, large living, / dining area with high ceilings and exposed beams, and separate fitted kitchen area, master bedroom with ensuite, additional double bedroom, / study and large family bathroom all flooded with natural light – the entire property benefits from gas underfloor heating.
The apartment benefits from a shared outdoor seating and Barbeque area, a state-of-the-art children’s play park located two minutes-walk from property, close proximity on foot to Lambeg Train Station, Lady Dixon Park, Wallace Park, and the Lagan tow path.
The apartment is close to Lisburn and 15 minutes-drive to Belfast, along with Lambeg train halt across the road and a selection of pubs and restaurants within walking distance. The apartment is also set behind electric gates so is extremely secure for the discerning purchaser.
There is a large selection of Pre-schools, Nursery’s, Primary, and Post Primary schools within walking distance of the property.
Viewing is highly recommended.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Communal entrance door to impressive reception hall. Stairs to…
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Door to apartment. Storage cupboard. Sky light.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING/KITCHEN:
- 6.4m x 5.79m (21′ 0″ x 19′ 0″)
Range of high and low level units. Formica worktops. Island unit. Single drainer 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit. Stainless steel 4 ring gas hob. Stainless steel oven. Integrated NEFF dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine. Part wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor in kitchen area. Fitted cupboards and TV unit. Carpet floor in living area. Gas fired boiler.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.19m x 3.09m (17′ 0″ x 10′ 2″)
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Half tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.19m x 2.99m (17′ 0″ x 9′ 10″)
- Fully tiled shower cubicle. Panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Half tiled walls.
- Service Charge: £598
Estate Charge: £468
Management Company: MB Wilson & Co