Join The Boulevard for a bumper week of family fun this Easter, as the mall is brought to life with Alice in Wonderland themed decorations and a host of seasonal activities from 18-26 April.
From an egg-cellent Easter bonnet parade to a virtual reality experience and musicians and DJs entertaining shoppers, there’s lots to enjoy for everyone!
Kick off your Easter celebrations with:
- All the fun of the fair – Children’s fairground rides will be rolling into The Boulevard, just in time for half-term, so don’t miss the chance to be part of the fun, running 18 – 22 April.
- Easter egg hunt – How many eggs can you find? Challenge your family to hunt down the hidden eggs throughout the mall for your chance to win a prize, running 18 – 26 April.
- A crafty kids’ workshop – Bring out your children’s artistic side with an Easter-themed crafts workshop from 1.30-3pm and Easter bonnet parade on Saturday 20 April.
- Out-of-this-world virtual reality – Lose yourself in another world with Red Bull’s virtual reality experience, alongside sampling opportunities from the Red Bull team, taking place 22 April.
- Easter fun for everyone – The mall will be alive throughout the week with a host of Easter activities, including face painting on Friday 19 April and live music on Monday 21st April. Don’t forget to look out for our Alice In Wonderland themed characters!
Whilst you enjoy the festivities, don’t forget to take advantage of The Boulevard’s unbeatable deals of up to 70% off high street prices and designer brands, including: adidas, Skechers, Kurt Geiger, Next Outlet, Nike Factory Store, The Perfume Shop, Asics, Jack Wills, Toytown, Beauty Outlet and the newly opened Radley and Suit Direct.
Please note The Boulevard will be closed on Easter Sunday (Sunday 21 April).
What: Easter at The Boulevard
Where: The Boulevard, Banbridge, Northern Ireland, BT32 4LF
When: Thursday 18 April – Friday 26 April
To find out more, visit the-boulevard.co.uk/whatson or follow The Boulevard on Facebook and Instagram @TheBoulevardBanbridge or Twitter @theboulevardni