Check out this unique, stunning house that’s just gone on the market. Offers around £425,000
A very impressive individually designed detached “Barn Conversion” which boasts many distinctive features including the use of natural lighting. The original barn walls date back almost 300 years.
The spacious accommodation also links the local past with the use of reclaimed beam ceilings which originally started life as part of the old “Crumlin Mill”.
It featured on the BBC programme “House of the Year” with Laurence Llewelyn Bowen and got to the finals.
The property sits on just over circa two acres and presently includes an all weather sand school, a stableblock with four looseboxes, hayshed, tackroom and also a grazing paddock.
- Superb Detached ‘Barn Conversion’ in a peaceful countryside setting.
- Open Plan Lounge, Dining Area and Kitchen.
- Lounge with log burning stove and Parquet floor with inlay details.
- Dining Area with floor to ceiling windows.
- Modern Kitchen with Granite work surfaces, newly installed 5 ring stove, integrated “dual temperature” wine fridge and dishwasher.
- Family room with porcelain tiled floor.
- Utility room with “Belfast Sink”.
- Office/Study with glass panel wall and natural lighting.
- Stunning 52’ floor to ceiling glazed bedroom corridor.
- 4 Bedrooms (2 with en-suites).
- Luxury Bathroom includes Freestanding Bath and Walk In Shower.
- Zoned underfloor heating throughout.
- Pressurised water system.
- Double glazed windows.
- Remote control electric gate entrance leading to gravel driveway.
- Solid slate feature external walls and pitch pine exterior cladding.
- Copper overhangs with recessed lighting.
- Electric remote control retractable awnings over both terraces.
- Gardens in lawns with mature trees and shrubs.
- Secluded private wooded area.
- Childrens play area with “Treehouse”, swings etc.
- Stableblock, all weather sand school and grazing paddock.
- Close proximity to Belfast International Airport and main arterial routes.